Get the Look: This Season's Styles Reworked
We’ve adapted three styles, as seen in the latest Schwarzkopf Professional Essential Looks collection – each look demonstrates the versatility of the trends, worn with individual style and flair.
Twist on the Textured Crop
Rework this season’s textured crop, as worn by Dominika in our Genderless trend.
OSiS+ Undercoat | OSiS+ Mighty Matte
- Step 1 – apply OSiS+ Undercoat throughout the hair to create the perfect base
- Step 2 – use a diffuser to dry the hair, creating air-dried texture with slight volume
- Step 3 – finish the style with OSiS+ Mighty Matte and ‘twist’ the hair to create a ‘messy’ texture
Modern Slick Back
Go for a cool modern take on slicked back hair, as worn by Leyla in our Athleisure trend.
OSiS+ Damped | OSiS+ Session Label Flexible Hold Hairspray
- Step 1 – dampen the hair using a water spray and comb the hair off the face
- Step 2 – blow-dry backwards through the top and side sections
- Step 3 – create 3 large sections around the head and loosely braid 3 plaits
- Step 4 – gently press a straightening iron down the length of the hair braids
- Step 5 – apply OSiS+ Damped wet-look pomade to create a sleek, modern texture and finish with OSiS+ Flexible Hold Hairspray
Statement Chignon Up Do
This style will transform loose waves into a stylish statement up-do in seconds…
OSiS+ Session Label Flexible Hold Hairspray
- Step 1 – backcomb the hair in large sections concentrating on building height at the crown
- Step 2 – fix the crown section in place with OSiS+ Session Label Flexible Hold Hairspray
- Step 3 – backcomb the front section, sweeping back towards the crown
- Step 4 – using hairpins gather and twist the rest of the hair into the back of the head and pin into position
Get styling savvy this season, with even more inspiration from Schwarzkopf Professional’s Essential Looks Collection!